Congratulations on making this highly positive life style change!
Eating a low carb high fat (LCHF) diet is the single most beneficical lifestyle change you will ever make for your health and wellbeing, whether you want to lose weight, improve your health, stay youthful as you age or all three!
Let’s begin by reviewing just a few of the benefits you will reap by eating a LCHF diet:
- easier and faster weight loss
- dramatically lower blood glucose levels (both fasting and post-meal)
- decreased cravings for sugar and refined carbohydrates
- decreased hunger! This way of eating kills hunger.
- lower blood pressure
- prevention and reversal of insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, diabetes, and gout
- elimination of medications for blood pressure, diabetes, gout and heart disease
- improvement and and reversal of symptoms associated with Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- raised good HDL levels and prevention of fatty liver diesease
- lower triglycerides and decreased risk of heart disease
- lower high density “type B” LDL particles
- decreased brain fog, tiredness and more energy – no more mid -afternoon energy slumps
- elimination of blood sugar swings, mood swings, and better blood sugar control
- prevention of muscle loss
- improved dental health
- dramatic reduction of bodily inflammation
- a stronger immune system – fewer colds and infections
- prevention of heartburn and other digestive problems such as gluten intolerance
- protection against cancer and neurological diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s
- fewer sign of aging due to less accumulation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs)
- no more bloating!
- you will become a positive role model for your family and help them achieve better health too! Is’t that wat raising kids is all about?! To give them the best possible start in life?
Do you need help starting to eat LCHF? See our easy to use resources on our LCHF Nation website products and services page. Every product comes with our 24/7 support. We’re here to help you SUCCEED!
If you liked this article you may also like this informative article on how to start eating LCHF and this one on how to replace common high carb foods with LCHF substitutions.